Based in Istanbul, Dubai
Steam Greenlight (PC / Mac)
DCR: Drive.Crash.Repeat is a retro style, ludicrous auto-forward driving game with an amazing twist, and absolutely no brakes! The game is a fusion of classical puzzle and platformer elements with drifting/driving mechanics, an original concept not done before, and feedback from our beta testers was amazing! Game is addictive and fun! It may look easy, but it isn't! The game has an "Oh, I've figured it out!" moment almost at every curve in every level!
DCR: Drive.Crash.Repeat was originally created to be an impossible game that's also addictive and goal oriented, and once a proof of concept video was made it was greenlit on Steam Greenlight in eight days, reaching the top 100 status out of all games on Greenlight. It is planned to be released on Steam sometime in October, 2016. The game underwent a name change, originally the "Drive" part of the title was "Drift", so we changed it so players don't get the impression that it's a "drifting" game.
- The hardest-car-game-in-the-world!
- 3 atmospheric worlds, 45 hand-crafted levels and 3 impossible bonus levels
- 135 optional secretly hidden objects!
- Crazy fun! Multiple solutions per level!
- Simple to learn, hard to master, impossible to put down!
Tech Preview Vimeo
Logo & Icon
- "A must-play game! Addictive, maddening and fun! The satisfaction it gives when reaching the end zone gives a meaning to the endless amount of retries!"
- Said no one! But that's the kind of feedback we are expecting!, Some Future Fan
Our interview with Cocos2d-x regarding DCR: Drive.Crash.Repeat blog.cocos2d-x.org.
About Tarboosh Games
Tarboosh Games is an independent game studio based in EMEA. It is founded by a group of passionate gamers striving to make a grand entrance into the gaming scene. Tarboosh Games team comes from different cultures and backgrounds with years of credible experience in mobile and PC game development.
More information on Tarboosh Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
DCR: Drive.Crash.Repeat Credits